Wednesday, July 10, 2013

LIVING IN UNITED STATE OF AMERICA

With so many effort and hard work I have done, at last it paid of.  I got lucky in finding a cheap airline and now I'm here. I thank god for all I have done. I prayed that someday I will have a job for paying our bills. Living here is not easy it got a lot of sacrifice to achieve it.  For now I'm having a lot of time for my parents. I went to grocery with my mother in Citown I was surprise to find big eggplant, bell pepper, lettuce and chicken.










             
                 
We went in a class restaurant everything is serves are healthy food. Good for athletes and people on a diet. If your are looking for low calories eat at Gobo everything is serve will put you on shape. Me and my father are satisfied with the food we had.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive